Saturday, 15 August 2015

Making a start on my telemetry module

The main reason I went for a Taranis receiver was its telemetry support and I'd really like battery telemetry (at least) on the receiver so rather than just buying one from ebay, I decided it'd be more fun to design one myself...

This video shows a bit of how I've been debugging this during development - as the soft UART takes up most of the CPU time, there's no time left to do anything sophisticated for logging... however right on my desk I have a high-speed data-capture unit, aka an oscilloscope! :)

No comments:

Post a comment